By: Mickey Nathans
- Calabasas has approximately 23,000 residents
- Calabasas offers free Trolley rides: Dial a ride for $2.50/trip; and 5 shuttle buses for only $.50/per ride or $50 for one year unlimited use
- “No drugs down the drain”. You can drop off all unused or expired pharmaceutical medications, syringes, needles, etc. at the Sheriff Station on Agoura Road.
- Electronic waste disposal is available at Vons on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 10am-3pm;or Albertsons on the 1st Saturday of the month 10am-3pm (batteries, computers, laptops, TV etc)
- Water Based paints and oil can be dropped off @City Hall 10 am-2pm on the 2nd Saturday of every other month
- Exciting New Programs for Senior Citizens: The City of Calabasas is offering exciting new programs just for senior citizens like knitting, line dancing, arts & crafts, computer classes, bingo and more at the Calabasas Library.
- If you are interested in having an event at the Civic Center, there are four rentable spaces available for events or meetings at the Founders Hall.
Hope these facts will help people be informed with some of the many benefits the City of Calabasas has to offers!!